Welcome to jacmicgf.art. We are committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of the Service are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any Personal Data that is provided.
We will only collect, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the laws applicable in the jurisdictions in which we are collecting Personal Data. If there is any inconsistency between this Privacy Statement and an applicable law, the relevant law will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To provide the services of jacmicgf.art, we access, collect, store and use the following:
Information relating to you
- information provided to us when you open a jacmicgf.art account, including your account name, gender, date of birth, age, city or area social media account;
- information (profile photo, gender, etc.), any tags you posted about yourself;
- any information included in your jacmicgf.art profile which are visible to other users;
or information you make available to us via your use of jacmicgf.art, which may:
- include your photographs, your education, city or area and other information;
- information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the service and our application, including usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and network type;
Information we collect as you use jacmicgf.art, which may include
- technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by other programs you use to access PICUP, your IP address, your location/country/region/time zone, your device's version and identification number, user settings, and the operating system; and
- information about the likes and dislikes you have made using jacmicgf.art.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide services to you (including both the services currently provided by us via jacmicgf.art and these services to be rendered by us via jacmicgf.art in future);
- to personalize and improve our services and your experiences when you use our services;
- to respond to inquiries, for the purposes of customer service, security, archival and backup purposes in connection with providing services of jacmicgf.art;
- to monitor and analyze the usage and trends of our services;
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services;
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them; and
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage polices.
jacmicgf.art allows you to share text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications in the jacmicgf.art application with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications will not be stored on our servers. Sending and sharing text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other communications in the jacmicgf.art application is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). jacmicgf.art is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
When you use jacmicgf.art Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
- When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the jacmicgf.art Services, such as your username, views of profiles, etc.
- We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users’ personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us. These companies may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, and they are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information in which they come in contact as part of their services to jacmicgf.art.
- We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to meeting national security or law enforcement requirements;
- We may share information in response to an emergency if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person;
- We may share aggregated or anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you;
- We may share information between and among jacmicgf.art, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- We may share information with your consent or at your direction.
Our services are restricted to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit individuals under the age of 18 on our platform. If you suspect that a member is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available on the service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.